Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bad Weeks for Everyone?

So I've come to the conclusion that these past few weeks have definitely sucked for everyone...I mean, everybody seems to be either sad or angry or annoyed...and none of us know why. I mean, I know why I am...the whole 'broken' thing really doesn't help things...but its just terrible for everybody. I was watching a movie earlier...Armageddon...its amazing. And reallly, reallyy sad. I mean, apart from the depressing plot it was the last movie that we watched together, you know? I don't even know why I put myself through watching the stupid thing...it was probably a bad move. And it also had our song in it...its terrible what I force myself to go through. So many people just tell me to get over the whole thing. "there are other fish in the sea." Yeah, okay. Do you know hooww damn sick you get of hearing that line, over and over and over>!?!?! I mean, yeah its true. Whatever. But at the time where you just need someone to listen to you, to help you get through the whole thing...its not a fun thing to have to listen to. Especailly when you really don't want to get over the person, or you can't. Because you were just that crazy about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment